Environmental responsibility isn't just good for the planet. It's good for the bottom line, too. And increasingly, it's an attribute that consumers demand.
That's why PendaForm has made sustainability a key component of our commitment to customers' success. From our process-driven culture to the reusable & recyclable products we manufacture, we follow an Environmental Policy that drives continuous improvement in the efficient use of resources with our system solutions.
PendaForm Environmental Policy
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
PendaForm is committed to sound environmental practices in all our operations. This will in turn provide an improved environment for our associates and the community.
PendaForm's environmental policy focuses on continuous improvement in the sustainability of the design, manufacture and sale of large-part thermoformed products. To accomplish this, we strive to do the following:
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements related to the environment.
- Reduce waste and prevent pollution.
- Provide the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives.
- Develop an Environmental Management System appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
- Communicate and train associates and those working on behalf of the organization on the environmental policy and the importance of environmental compliance.